What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by personalizing its content. Cookies play a very important role in improving the web experience.
What type of cookies are there?
Next, we inform our users that this website uses different types of cookies that can be classified as follows.
According to its purpose:
- Technical or necessary cookies: those strictly necessary for the correct functionality of the website.
- Statistical or analytical cookies: they help web page owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the website to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the website according to user settings.
- Marketing or advertising cookies: they are used to track visitors on web pages. The purpose is to show relevant and attractive ads to each individual user.
According to time they remain activated:
- Session Cookies: those that exclusively store user information for the duration of their visit to our website.
- Persistent Cookies: those that retain information from users who repeatedly access our website, remembering their selected preferences.
According to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: those managed by our web page, which the user accesses and requests its service.
- Third-party cookies: those placed by third-party services that appear on our website (such as Google, YouTube or Facebook).
How to manage cookies in your browser?
The user has the option of allowing, blocking or eliminating the cookies installed on his/her computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on his terminal:
We offer links where you will find information on how you can activate your preferences in the main browsers below:
However, we inform you that the deactivation of any cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.
How can I revoke or modify my consent?
haga click en este enlaceRevoking consent is the process by which visitors from the European Economic Area (EEA) and the United Kingdom who gave their consent to view personalized advertisements can revoke it. To revoke or modify your consent, click on this link.